June 7 - 8, 2013: BCVSPIN Summer School 2013 on Particle Physics and Cosmology, Hangzhou, China
The Department organizes or hosts conferences, summer schools, and small workshops at the University conference facilities, which include Clayton Hall in Newark and Virden Retreat and Conference Center at Delaware Beaches on the Atlanitic Ocean coast, as well as in remote locations.
- April 24, 2013: Symposium honoring 2013 Benjamin Franklin Medalist in Physics
- August 1-3, 2012: ARO Workshop - Dispersion Interactions and Density Funcational Theory
- September 2-3, 2011: Spintronics Workshop in honor of Dr. Chia-Ling Chien
- September 3 - 5, 2008: Research Trends in Novel Magnets for Electromagnetic Applications, Santorini, Greece.
- June 18 - 26, 2007: 2007 BCSPIN Summer School, Beijing, China.
- April 27, 2006: Franklin Institute Symposium - Helium nanodroplets: Novel finite quantum fluids and a chemical laboratory
- November 17, 2005: Water Festival IV
- May 27-30, 2003: ARO Workshop - Tools for Condensed Phase Computational Chemistry