How to Apply
For all questions regarding Graduate Program application procedure please send email to: email@example.com
Application must be submitted online to The Office of Graduate Studies. You are required to submit the following:
- A completed online application form. Once admitted International students will receive and e-mail with instruction on submitting a Financial Responsibility form.
- Resume or C. V.
- Official test scores (GRE and GRE subject). For students whose first language is not English, a TOEFL score is also required.
- Three letters of recommendation, sent independently by professors or others who are familiar with the applicant’s academic work. Of the reference letters, at least one should be from someone familiar with graduate study in the U.S.A., and where appropriate at least one should address the applicant’s English speaking ability.
- A brief statement of purpose (Personal Statement).
- Copies of unofficial transcripts from all previous colleges, with translations to English where necessary (official transcripts will be requested upon admittance).
- Application fee (required in order for the admissions committee to view all of your application).