Fast Facts about UD Physics Alumni:
- UD Physics B.S. and M.S. programs started in 1946.
- UD Physics Ph.D. program started in 1961.
- Department has about 330 undergraduate (B.S.) and 310 graduate (Ph.D. and M.S.) Alumni.
- In the US, UD Physics Ph.D. Alumni are employed as faculty, research scientists and postdocs at major universities and national labs (Cornell, University of California, Boston University, Michigan State, Texas A&M, ...).
- Around the world, UD Physics Ph.D. Alumni can be found as faculty in Turkey, Iran, China, Japan, ...
- A sizable fraction of our Ph.D. Alumni continue their careers as industrial researchers or executives in major companies, such as Seagate, Western Digital, DuPont, ...
University Web site for connecting Alumni: UD Alumni Relations