- All admitted first year Physics graduate students are guaranteed financial support as Teaching Assistants and tuition fees are waived .
- Exceptionally qualified first year students can also be supported as Research Assistants.
- Students in their third year and beyond are typically supported as Research Assistants or by one of the Fellowships.
- Domestic first year students with exceptional performance in their education prior to coming to Delaware can be awarded a fellowship which is added to their regular Teaching Assistant support.
- NASA/Delaware Space Grant Consortium Graduate Fellowships provide stipends and tuition to US Citizen graduate students in aerospace-related fields currently attending a DESGC member institution.
- University sponsored awards including University Graduate Fellows, University Graduate Scholars and University Dissertation Fellows. See the Graduate Office Awards website for further information.